Camp Bournedale, Day Trips & Off-Campus Activities
A Summer So Fun You’ll Never Forget It
Camp Bournedale boys summer camp is located in Plymouth Massachusetts at the gateway to Cape Cod. This location affords unbelievable off-camp programming options. View Our Photo Gallery. Day trips from camp are plentiful and varied. Depending on the length of your stay with us you’ll get to experience:
- Trips to beautiful ocean-front Scusset Beach State Park, with its white sandy beach and full service snack bar. Extremely popular with our campers.
- Deep Sea Fishing where we catch cod, flounder, fluke and even sharks!
- Whale Watching excursions out of Plymouth Harbor are awesome. We always see whales!
- What can be cooler on a hot summer day than sliding down one of the many Water-Slides at the Water Whizz Water Park?
- Bike Riding or rollerblading along the scenic 7-mile long Cape Cod Canal is fun as well as challenging.
- Pawtucket Red Sox and Cape Cod league baseball games and a trip to the New England Patriots training camp are offered for our sport fanatics.
- Zooming at the Cape Cod Go-Cart track
- Arcade and Games
- Miniature golf course
- Bowling for fun and skill
- The town of Plymouth Massachusetts, home of the Pilgrims, is rich in history.
- The City of Boston is less than an hour away. It offers dozens of off-camp opportunities.
Camp Bournedale boys summer camp, offers limitless day trip options!